Monday 19 September 2016

Do you eat BREAKFAST LIKE A KING?

Do you eat BREAKFAST LIKE A KING?


Why it is important to EAT BREAKFAST LIKE A KING?

READ HERE

Me and my family are blessed as we not only learnt that the importance of eating a healthy breakfast, we learnt about how to choose a healthy breakfast, and we are blessed to enjoy the convinience from NI breakfast too :)

From OFFLINE, i have this.

From ONLINE, I have Soygreen :).

Enjoying BEST OF BOTH WORLD now :).

Tada.....I ordered Soygreen on 7th Sept and I received it on 9th Sept! Very fast & convinience indeed.


Let me see what's inside?


Soygreen!!!


Look at the difference in the sachet size? Soygreen is bacially combination of EverStay D plus VegeColor Plus Nutrifresh :)

I have started Soygreen as my healthy breakfast now, and sometimes my lunch or dinner if I am in a rush. Perfect meal replacement as we don't have to starve or worried on nutrient deficiency if skipping meal.





Look at the wholesome ingredients!



By making a little adjustments on the food we start our day with, we are on the path of a healthier lifestyle!

Breakfast - the most important of meal of the day!

Our healthy breakfast needs to meet the following criteria:

1. Variety of wholesome plant food (high in phytochemicals & antioxidants)
2. Totally plant based (free from dairy & free from animal organs)
3. Cholesterol & oil free
4. High fibres & low calories

PM me now to start yours healthy breakfast too :)

Jinny
Excellent Lifestyle Coach
92963562





No comments:

Post a Comment